'95 5.0 kill

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 22:46:41 EST

Hey everybody.

I raced a '95 5.0 mustank last week. It was a convertable (little
heavyer) Still I had never raced one like that before. Well, anyways it
was of course on a legitmate racing facility. We raced twice to 80mph and
I got him both times by over a car length. I notice that I pulled away
the most right out of the hole. He was having traction problems one time
but not both times but I still pulled right out on him. Guess that 2 inch
rear drop did the trick. I didnt even chirp the tires. I could have
pushed it harder on take off but I didnt try. Well the last race ended at
80 mph with me hitting my Dixie air horn and high fiving my buddy. A good
time was had by all. PS, I drove my dads new '98 Ram with the cummins and
4.10 gears. I want 4.10 gears now! Later

Bill
'97 SS/T
JBA headers, Accel supercoil, K&N FIPK, JET II, F&B TB, Jacobs wires,
Electric fan 3.55 rear. Still on the original tires @ 43,500 miles!