Re: Re: Texas Flag Plate

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 17:25:08 EST

I'm sure the region of texas makes a differance as well. I could probably
go for a pretty long time without getting hassled about no front plate. But
an f-body friend of mine who lives in a more populated area had to put his
back on because a cop (female) hassled his wife about it one day. I think
she gave her a warning or something.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html