Re: Silly Long posts

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 20:12:03 EST

Your situation may be different but I used to subscribe to the digest,
however, I found it easier to sift through messages using the regular mode.
I agree that in digest mode some of the posts seemed to go on forever...
I've learned to be a "fast draw" with the delete key in regular mode. :-)

I have to admit that I am pleased that this list is soooo active... I'd
lose interest within a week if this wasn't as diverse and "quick to send"
as it is. For posts that don't interest me --I'll strive to be the fastest
delete key user in town! ;-) A little forethought before sending never
hurts, though.

YMMV

Tom
<<Large snip>>
<<I am subscribed to the DML digest version.
Those of us with this version have to scroll through these posts of incredible
lengths just to get to the next message. It's not too fair to the other
DML'ers to have their posts get accidentally skipped because I'm trying to
scroll past the HMS Titanic of the Quote Seas.
Shaun H.>>
<<Massive Snip!>>