Ferd F-250 Spankin

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 18:17:50 EST

Some dude about my age in a ferd CC F-250 was gettin on the freeway as
I was cruisin down the fast lane (about 75), usually I wouldnt even
think about it, but then I read his "Jet Stage II"(or whatever their
sticker says) and all kind of other "performance" stickers on his back
window, so I figured i'd see what my stock truck would do against him.
He pulled in right behind me (on a 3 lane freeway) then slammed it to
the far right lane and gunned it for about 1/2 mile thinkin he's hot
sh*t, so I sped up a little till I caught him and got right behind him
then pulled right in the lane right next to him, he slammed it right
as I did, and about 1/4 mile later, I saw the sun glarin off his
pretty little silver ferd in my rearview mirror, life is good.

Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T

Tonneau and carpet kit will be here in a week =]

***What is the biggest engine that ferd puts in those trucks, and how
many horsepower?