Re: You guys got the "right stuff"

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 18:43:17 EST

RCPL-VAN CNIWR wrote:

> That really stokes me that the R/T is that responsive to
> realatively easy mods. I tried the K&N 14x3 again, this time with the
> 3/4" spacer (and the already-installed Grand Cherokee upper rad hose).
> Fits great, no hokeyness required. I burped the 'puter and initial
> feedback looks positive. Hopefully, I'll have enough cash lying around
> for a B&F TB........

 Could I get more information on these modifications. What year and engine
size Grand Cherokee upper rad. hose did you use? I have AC on my R/T will this
still work? What does the 3/4" spacer do? Is there anything else I should be
aware of if I want to install a 14" air clearer on my R/T. What do you mean by
burping the computer and what does it do for you? What are the specs on the
B&F TB, how much do they run and where can I find out more information or get
one? Sorry for all the novice questions I've only had my R/T for one week as
of today.

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
99 BLK R/T CC