Re: Honda Spank.....

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 09:50:31 EST

The DX has a 1.6L 4-banger. Horsepower is 106 @ 6200 and torque is 103 @
4600. Of course, with that huge dual exhaust, it was probably more like
75 @ 5000. Loser.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."