RE: dak out of the hospital

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 11:18:08 EST

.
Congratulations Randy. It sure must feel good to get the dak back!! I know
I was missing mine incredible when they put the skid plates on. I felt
stranded and worried about her constantly even if it was only for a day. :)

Get out there and drive!!!!!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd