Re: Pioneer radio in DAK

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 11:15:37 EST

I have the same model installed in my '98 Dak and have had absolutely
no problems with it. You should make the place you bought it from
take it back in exchange for a new one. I've owned many Pioneer
components (I have family who own a stereo store) and only once have I
had a problem with a home CD player unit. Of course, like any brand
of complex electronics, there are bound to be problems with an
occassional unit. Get a new one.

JY