Re: Ricers

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 13:49:56 EST

Well I guess I should have mentioned it was a 3 lane each direction highway. They shouldn't even be on the road...but I will settle for the center or right lane. The left lane should be reserved for people like me with very heavy lead feet.

Ricers stay out of my way!!!

Joe DaVolio

>>> Richard A Pyburn <rap777@juno.com> 03/19 1:12 PM >>>
I hear you, Joe. But, unless you are in England, what lane would you like
them in? I hate the pokers in the left lane.
What's that you say? Sidewalk? OK.

Richard in SA

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:55:26 -0500 Joseph DaVolio <DavolJ@olympus.com>
writes:

>I can't understand why somebody would apply all those "Go Fast"
>decals, =
>body mods, and that lovely 6" exhaust tip (that makes their car sound
>like =
>a lawn mower), and go all of 40 mph in the fast lane of the highway.
>This =
>morning I was taking my normal route to work and of course cruising my
>=
>normal 75 mph. All of a sudden, everybody in front of me was slamming
>on =
>their brakes and swerving from the right lane to the center lane. You
>=
>guessed it, Two of America's finest rice boys where in their ultimate
>Rice =
>Mobile cruising a whopping 40 mph. Why does their car look like
>that?? =
>and why where they in the right lane?? Some people!!!!
>
><<Thanks I feel better>>
>
>Joe DaVolio

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]