Re: RE: Canada Meet?/MOPAR ED GOT BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

From: Mopar Ed (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 16:40:06 EST

hey bob,
you take the 410 north(from either side of the 401), you then take the
east and queen street exit, at the lights turn right, you turn left at
bramalea road, drive to the end. and there it is .you cant miss it,
email me private and ill give you my number and maybe we can meet up
somewhere and ill take you there. hey how can i enter my truck in this
show..

Ed and Lisa

-