Re: 318 vs. 360 technical ?'s

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 04:08:32 EST

As far as I know, Magnum 318 and 360 heads are the same. Milling the heads for
more compression will help. I think you'll get more power out of the cam swap
than the heads. Magnum Performance has all sorts of cams, check them out. If
you get the 1.7 rockers, don't go crazy with cam lift. Valve springs and
pushrods will let you go to 6000 revs.
Have you considered upgrading to high flow valves?
Dr. Pat