Allstate Insurance (Warranties)

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 23:47:24 EST

I am insured through Allstate, and was curious of those
who are also insured through them, if they knew about
the Extended Warranty that Allstate offers, the
warranty they offer equivelant to the Chrysler warranty
that I want is $500 less. I've done quite a bit of
research making sure that EVERYTHING is covered the
same as the Chrysler warranty. My agent said that
everything Chrysler covers, they cover, and then some.
The price is right, so anybody who knows about the
Allstate Warranties, Please let me know...
Thank you mucho

Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T