RE: My parts dept "learned" how to bargain

From: Steed, Eric P (Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 11:07:56 EST

can anyone tell me what the difference is between the mopar tow hooks for
the DAK and generic tow hooks from Wal-Mart? I can see the price difference
right away- mopar tow hooks- $160 + tax and installation, Wal-Mart tow
hooks- $10.. hmmm. well anyone got any advice? I will NOT spend $160 for 2
metal hooks no matter how durable they are- I would pay $40-60 though..
should I be able to bargain with them??

-Eric

Black '99 Dakota Sport
4x4 Club Cab