Re: Performance Improvement Ideas

From: boydmcguire@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 00:13:17 EST

Pat,
    Not wot. I dont have the resources to buy track spots to run wot.
However, I sometimes street race, and I get wot there, and it shifts at
around 2400-2600. I usually use the 1 and 2 selectors to get it up to 4000
and then go into D. I hope that doesnt damage the transmission.

Blake
'93 Silver/White
4x2 Auto
5.2L 318cu V-8