RE: headlight adjustment

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 11:49:56 EST

I think you need to adjust the screw above the headlight. When I adjusted
the side screw it moved side to side. I think if you tighten the top torx
screw, the headlight will go higher and if you loosen it will go lower. Just
be careful to not strip any of these screws, especially that side on. It is
in a tight spot and is easily stripped, especially if it has a little rust
on there.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk