What parts will I need:Timing Fix

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 13:51:53 EST

Ok need to make sure I get all the parts needed for the replacement of my
timing chain/sprockets, so I dont have to walk to the parts store when doing
this job. Thanks for any and all info on this.
So far this is the list I have compiled:
1.Sprocket Package(includes the chain)
2.Water pump bypass hose, someone on the DML said to put a new one on
3.The dealer parts guy said I need a tensioner??????? Is this the serpentine
belt tensioner??
4.Gaskets
      -I know I need a water pump gaksets. The parts guy said I need 3
gaskets. What other ones could I need?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6