Re: Bad PepBoys Experience

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 18:53:34 EST

Don't sweat it... This is a litigation happy society. If you are
confident of what your doing go for it --if your not, learn more and then
decide. If you are confident, just smile and say, "no problem" when the
manager says, "this is your responso, kid". I've run into some cross eyed
looks when I asked for mod parts... Usually I can cut 'em off at the knees
when we discuss the +/- of the part (thanks to the DML and some experience)
otherwise I just tell 'em to give me the part that fits and have a nice
day. ;-)

Just my $.02

T.