Re: DML:More Mopower

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 21:31:54 EST

I take it you have a ram. Dont kid yourself, that is a great time for a
real (full size) truck. <come on little daks, lets hear it!> Now, I mean
the stock SS/T's ran like 16.4's with 3.92 gears. Mine had 3.55 gears and
I have the thing doing better than 15.8. I have done some stuff to it
then and that was a horrible night to run. Think about Ford and Chebby
guys, they are happy when their crap gets in the low 17's. HA!

Bill
'97 SS/T