Re: DML:More Mopower

From: Bobby Nicks (bwnicks@ibm.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 06:23:40 EST

William Blount Arthur wrote:

> I take it you have a ram. Dont kid yourself, that is a great time for a
> real (full size) truck. <come on little daks, lets hear it!> Now, I mean
> the stock SS/T's ran like 16.4's with 3.92 gears. Mine had 3.55 gears and
> I have the thing doing better than 15.8. I have done some stuff to it
> then and that was a horrible night to run. Think about Ford and Chebby
> guys, they are happy when their crap gets in the low 17's. HA!
>
> Bill
> '97 SS/T

Bill,

Where do you find these 17 second Fords. I just got beat by a 98 F150
CC. It
turned a 15.73 to my 16.25. The Ford is completely stock. I know the
guy.
You may know him to as he runs his Camaro down at Kinston a lot. The
F150 is
his tow truck. His name is Cris Akers. His 15.73 to my 16.25 was at
Rockingham.
Their clocks are pretty honest. The clocks at Kinston are a little
fast.

Bob Nicks

95 Dakota 318, JBA, open air cleaner