Nissan sentra GS-R???(BEWARE??)

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 23:51:46 EST

Okay, pulling out of circuit city today, i was just bored, and wanted to
hear the exhaust rumble, so i was cruising, and this nissan sentra just keeps
up with me. i'm not really on the gas.. but he is really keeping up... so,
there's the turn onto the highway, and i take the outter lane to turn (two
turn lanes) and he revs his engine so i do the same. The guy had a stick and
practically had a 1/4 of a car length on the almost the whole time. i don't
know what he's done, but are those 4 bangers supposed t be that fast?
-Dester
PS I know it's a G_-R, I forgot the second character