Re: Nissan sentra GS-R???(BEWARE??)

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 08:38:24 EST

I believe that you are talking about the Sentra SE-R .

Those were really great little cars but were kinda hard to find with the
upgraded motor .

Yes , there is alot you can do to them , just like anything .

At 11:51 PM 3/24/1999 EST, you wrote:
>Okay, pulling out of circuit city today, i was just bored, and wanted to
>hear the exhaust rumble, so i was cruising, and this nissan sentra just keeps
>up with me. i'm not really on the gas.. but he is really keeping up... so,
>there's the turn onto the highway, and i take the outter lane to turn (two
>turn lanes) and he revs his engine so i do the same. The guy had a stick
and
>practically had a 1/4 of a car length on the almost the whole time. i don't
>know what he's done, but are those 4 bangers supposed t be that fast?
>-Dester
>PS I know it's a G_-R, I forgot the second character

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html