RE: service manual in Canada (was headlight adjustment)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 08:26:54 EST

> i can't seem to buy the repair manual around here.
>
> thanks
> randy
> fonman@ican.net
> 98 dak sport black cc v6

Hey Randy,

I got my service manual in Toronto. I called the number listed in the back
of the owner's manual to order it. When I told them my address, they said
"why don't you just come pick it up and save yourself the shipping?" Don't
remember exactly where it was, seems like it was somewhere around Eglinton
and Don Mills area. I could be mistaken though (wouldn't be the first
time).

Make sure you're looking at the page that says "Canada only". I'm looking
at the '95 manual, the number is (416) 421-2920. Address is:

        Dyment Distribution Services
        210 Wicksteed
        Toronto, Ontario M4G 2C3

When I was there, they seemed to be distributors for all kinds of shop
manuals, service manuals, books, any sort of technical printed material.

If you think you might ever want to take a wrench to your truck for any
reason, I highly recommend getting the service manual.

Jason Bleazard
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd