Re: Making power

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 08:30:32 EST

I checked out the site...he talks alot...but where are the performance
specs...dyno sheet, timeslip, anything? (Ya noticed that he was comparing
his Syclone to the BIG Chevy's...hehehe...didn't see any Dodge's mentioned.)

NIce idea though with the Water-Injection...still wouldn't use it though.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm