Chip worth it?

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 16:51:06 EST

I was talking to my buddy who's got a 99 RT SC and he's wanting to get a
chip, it's called Jet-something. Anyways, what it comes down to is: Is
this chip worth 250 bucks? I don't know crap about this stuff and I
remember that people used to brag about having chips in their cars/trucks
and thinking they're hot stuff. I have a V8 with a Flowmaster-3 chamber
cat-back with a y-pipe coming out of the muffler for dual exhaust. The
only other mod is a K&N filtercharger. Would this chip benefit me at all?
It's tempting....

Another thing, are those K&N airraid replacements any good? I've got the
filtercharger and am wondering if it's worth it to get a airraid intake.
Thanks!