Re: 98 Ram SS/T

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 20:19:55 EST

I've driven my friend's Sy, and I can conclusively say (and he will agree)
that it would stand NO chance against my 318 5-speed from a roll. The lag
is just too hard, and the AWD too lossy (and not providing the non-spin
advantage from a stop) for it to take off like it should. Perhaps your
engine has different characteristics (quite likely), and certainly having
only 2 drive wheels helped in this situation.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."