Re: Re: High Mileage with 180 T-Stat

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 20:18:30 EST

Hmmmmm. I put the Mobil 1 in and didn't notice any real returns MPG wise.
It looks like we are about even except for the highway miles. I don't have
the MPSBEC nor the B&F (where do I sign up??) but I do have an FABM, JBA's
(no Y pipes yet), magnecore wires and a Flowmaster Cat-back... Nothing
seems to change my MPG. I just put the Flowmaster on so it's a bit too
early to tell... After this weekends trip, I'll know if that offers any
gains.

T.