Re: 180 stat and winter

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 20:04:26 EST

Hmmmmmm. Good suggestion Doc... I don't really want to swap back a 190 or
195. Besides, it's Spring and I got all summer to decide what to do
--Whoohoo!

T.

Subject: DML: 180 stat and winter
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 3/26/99 7:08 PM

For people that want to run the 180 stat but would have winter woes because of
it, I have a possible solution; rig up a piece of heavy-weight black vinyl so
that it blocks some of the flow going to the radiator. Alot of big rigs have
to do something like this in the winter. When spring comes, take it off.
Dr. Pat