Re[2]: Foxwoods Meet

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 20:12:43 EST

I dunno about you Walter --this smells like a setup! If you show up with
the cleanest Dak around your in Biiiiiggg trouble. :-) Remember, Bobs
bringing some nice Jersey mud to give my Kota a facial (It loves mud!) but,
I'm sure there will be some "extra" if your ride is too clean! ;)

I hear those Dupont chemicals that seep out of the plant work wonders!
Hehehe.

T.