Hotchkis Prices ATTN: Ryan K

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 22:18:32 EST

I've fixed the R/T problem by designing new bump stops. All we have are
standard Bilsteins for the moment. I'm still experimenting with the lowered
shocks. I haven't been given the go ahead on them yet. They will cost
about $30 more than standard Bilsteins, due to volume. Currently, due to
the exhaust location, the stock height and the lowered sway bar kits are the
same. We maintain separate part #'s for market tracking
-Gary