Re: Hotchkis Prices ATTN: Ryan K

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 1999 - 17:35:43 EST

Thanks for all your help Gary, I'm ready to order the bars but I have to wait on
the lowering.
Are the bars ready now? If not when should I order?
One last question, I'm sold on the rear leafs but for ultimate handling and
functionality should I get a lowered control arm for the front, or stick with
the lowered springs? I don't want to mess up the steering geometry when I do
this. Thanks again, it's nice to have Dak'ers in high places.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC