Finally arrived! :)

From: Eric Rhyder (rhyder@email.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 00:55:18 EST

After waiting 2 very long months, my new Dak finally arrived...woohoo! :)

Here's the specs:

1999 Dakota Club Cab 4x4 Sport 5-speed
Color - Intense BLUE :)
Engine - 5.2L v8
packages:
    Sport Appearance grp
    Heavy duty service grp
    Skid plate grp
    sport plus grp
    trailer tow grp
    convenience grp
    power overhead convenience grp
    4 Wheel ABS / ASD
and all the other goodies / except the power drivers seat :)

Now my questions :)

The sticker says 13city / 18 highway, any ideas on how to increase this?

I've talked to my mechanic (who lives right across the street, lucky me :)
) about how to increase the mileage, and he suggested the K&N filter,
which I'll be putting on as soon as he gets a chance to get my truck in
his shop. Any other ideas for better mileage?

Eric