Sonoma Spank

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 01:07:06 EST

Tonight, On the way to the movies to see ED TV, I came across a late Model
GMC Sonoma. Looked like he might have had the ZQ8 suspension since it did
look a little lower than usual, but have no clue what engine. Don't know how
to distinguish this on GMC's and I never saw his tailgate. I was stopped at
a red-light and he came up fast. I could already tell he was in a racing
mood. So light turns green, we stall for about a second to see who was going
to instigate it. I didn't get a good launch, but was ahead of him before I
shifted to second. So I had him till the next red stoplight which was maybe
a 1/8 mile ahead. When he pulls up to that stoplight, he looks over and is
laughing. Maybe he was just embarrassed or in denial, thinking he only had
it half throttle. So I give her a couple of revs. I didn't wanna do a
burnout, since it was right next to the County Govt. Building/County Jail.
Light turns green and he caught me off guard. So he got about a door length
jump on me, which I quickly gained and was passing him as I shifted into
second. Then we hit traffic, I had to switch lanes and by that time I was at
least 3 trucks lengths ahead of him. I guess he didn't want any more, cause
immediately after, he made a left turn. Next time he won't be laughing :)

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk

PS If you don't believe me, just ask my girlfriend cause she was right there
in the pass. seat.