Re: Sonoma Spank

From: JeffofSLU@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 11:15:09 EST

In a message dated 3/28/99 12:10:27 AM Central Standard Time,
smokindakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< So I had him till the next red stoplight which was maybe
 a 1/8 mile ahead. When he pulls up to that stoplight, he looks over and is
 laughing. Maybe he was just embarrassed or in denial, thinking he only had
 it half throttle. So I give her a couple of revs. I didn't wanna do a
 burnout, since it was right next to the County Govt. Building/County Jail.
 Light turns green and he caught me off guard. So he got about a door length
 jump on me, which I quickly gained and was passing him as I shifted into
 second. Then we hit traffic, I had to switch lanes and by that time I was at
 least 3 trucks lengths ahead of him. I guess he didn't want any more, cause
 immediately after, he made a left turn. Next time he won't be laughing :)

He was probably laughing because he enjoyed the race, even though he lost.
Give him credit for being a good sport about it.

Jeff