Gas Mileage

From: Drew Schofield (droopie@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 10:27:20 EST

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:24:17 -0600
From: Mike Crumley <mcrumley@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: DML: V6 Power

At 12:48 PM 3/25/99 , you wrote:

Seems like I remember someone advancing that theory, but...I have yet to
see a
post from anyone with a V8 who even gets the same much less better
mileage that
the average V6. There's just no way that less work (if and when it
happens) can
make up for the gas being pumped into those two extra cylinders.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

--

Mine v-8 4x4 with approx 500 extra pounds of tools and parts is now getting over 17 mpg on the interstate. Anyone else with a CC 4x4 with a V-6 have some MPG numbers?

Drew Schofield Visit my web page at http://www.angelfire.com/tn/page4drew