Re: CB Antennas

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 12:20:22 EST

Don't have a CB, but thought maybe you could put some sort of hinge on the
antenna base to fold it over when 4-wheeling, or better yet, make some kinda
quick-release coupler so you could store the antennas (antennae?) behind the
seat until you need them. Just a thought.....

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate