Re: Gas Prices

From: Jeff Bara (jdbara@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 12:24:51 EST

I agree. Price gouging - plain and simple. You can talk all that crap
about cutting production and lower output at refineries, but it's still crap.

I almost had a heart attack when I bought gas last night. I figure gas
went up about $8.00 a tankful since Thursday.

FYI - Those of you in CA who use 87 octane - Arco is at 1.33 (small consolation)

jeff
99 V6 Auto
LA, CA