Re: Gas Prices

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 12:52:05 EST

Makes me wish I was back on the farm and had that 500-gal. fuel tank. Fill
it with gas at $0.85 /gal, pour in a bottle of Sta-Bil, and ride out the
price hikes (for a little while, anyway....). I burn about 50 gal /month,
so that would last me 10 months :^)

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate