Re: Re: Gas Mileage

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 12:32:05 EST

Don't forget, the Camaro weighs a coupla hundred pounds less than a 2wd
Dakota, probably a half-ton less than a 4x4 Dak plus it doesn't have to
fight the wind at speed like the Daks do - that adds up to a significant
difference. Chop all the excess weight from a 2wd RC Dak, use 3.23 gears,
and add a good functional aero package and you should see low 20's mpg with
a V8 easily.

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate