Re: Re: CB Antennas

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 16:47:18 EST

<< Don't have a CB, but thought maybe you could put some sort of hinge on the
 antenna base to fold it over when 4-wheeling, or better yet, make some kinda
 quick-release coupler so you could store the antennas (antennae?) behind the
 seat until you need them. Just a thought.....

Well I wouldnt want to take off my antenna(s) when 4wheelin, due to loss of
communication with other trucks! I am just in need of something that allows
for more clearance.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6