R/T questions..

From: allen0506@mindspring.com
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 09:11:37 EST

Hey guys..
I'm about to order my 99 CC R/T and have a few last minute questions.. do
any of you have the agate color interior?? if so.. what do the seats look
like?? solid color or split like the mist gray ones? I personally prefer the
darker door panels, etc.. secondly.. any of you have the factory tow
package?? my dealer informed me friday that the tow package is not available
with the R/T package.. he showed me the order book and also on the
computer.. if you DO have this combo.. would you please check on your build
sheet for the order codes.. thanks a ton.. now i have to wait 10 weeks for
my truck ..
Robert