Re: R/T questions..

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 13:59:44 EST

To answer both of your questions:

The layout of the seats depends not on the color chosen, but the seat
style. Split bench is always solid speckle design, while buckets
(standard on the R/T) have the flat grey panels. I don't know if your
seats will be darker. I don't think so, since I have the Mist Grey
interior, and my (bucket) seats are darker than the rest of my interior.

I just checked with Carpoint and Dodge's websites, and apparently the
Trailer Towing package IS NOT available with the R/T, despite Dodge's
claim that the R/T can tow something like 9600 lbs. I guess you just have
to chain it to the frame :-). Your dealer should be able to put one on
for you before you pick it up. Just make sure you order the Heavy Duty
Service Package.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."