R/T Ordering (last time, I promise)

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 16:18:17 EST

I called the dealer that said they were discontinued
again today about special ordering an R/T, after
reading the post from the guy who ordered Mar 5th and
is picking up tomorrow, Congratulations BTW. He talked
to the fleet manager today while I was on the phone
with him, now he tells me that there was a period of 8
days Feb 20 - Feb 27 , that they would not take Special
orders for the R/T (couldnt tell me why, further proves
my point that all car salesman are scum, even if they
are cool to you), but they are now taking orders again,
obviously. So I bitched at him and am now gonna call CC
at bitch at them too. Anyway, thought I'd share that
tidbit of info, so to all those ready to order, Go For
It!!

Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T