does my truck suck?? -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 18:10:35 EST

no water here =) your truck don't suck, dude =) He may not have been
stock. He could've had some intake mods and stuff that you couldn't see
or hear and runnin' low 15's. Your 6er is probably in the high 15's
(educated assumtion) so he hung with ya'. Don't sweat it.... he may hav
just got the jump on ya' and is braggin' to a Sentra Mailing list about
hangin' with a 6er Dak... if you see him again, sapnk him once for me =)

-mike d.

>>> <Dester243@aol.com> 03/26/99 11:10pm >>>
ah!!! what is wrong here. a Stock SE-R runs at 16.2 or best of 15.8 or
something and my truck couldn't out run that.. kept 2 feet next to it? is
this really bad? i mean... i've done a few mods and a 4 banger stock
comes
around and whoops my butt? tell me what i'm doing wrong here...
-Dester
Ps you guys out there kinda adding water to your spank stories???