Re: Tires for 15 X 8 Wheels and retrofit onto '92.

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 23:46:02 EST

I am planning on mounting those on my PRO 211 15x8's, after I get done
with the ones I have now. I have seen the 275's mounted on a Mariah
Customs Durango, and they looked good. On the older style DAK I don't
know. Brian Lee, on the list, mounted the newer 15x8's on his(don't know
what year) and he had a slight rubbing problem.

Good luck!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~