Re: DML:Mopar Performance wires (DO NOT REMOVE TB)

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 17:31:24 EST

SSSHHHH!!!!

Don't tell everyone... I am still trying to convince
my wife that because I need to change the spark plug wires, I must
replace the stock exhaust manifolds
with Mike Leach headers.

So, "YOU DO need to remove the TB (take it off, then
have it ported/polished), then must remove the stock
exhaust manifolds, and install Mike Leach (or JBA)
headers."

C'mon, if the secret gets out, I won't be able to
get the headers!!! LOLOL!

Sam '99 RT x 2