Re: DML:Mopar Performance wires (DO NOT REMOVE TB)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 19:30:00 EST

According to my "Hot Rodders Guide to Installing
Go-Fast-Goodies"...hehehe...it is REQUIRED that you replace the Intake and
Exhaust Manifolds, Spark Plugs, Wires, Ignition Box, Throttle Body, and a
new tank of Racing Fuel...for optimum performance increases.

But,

In the "Married Woman's Guide to Men and their Toys"...it clearly states
that "Men will lie to you about the parts they need for their vehicles and
to only allow them to buy Pep Boys parts with the cash on hand...No Credit
Cards allowed on any purchase."

;)

Bahahahahah............LOL