Re: RE: website question

From: Mark Mitchell (thorfinn@xta.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 22:20:35 EST

If page was made right, and the pics are made right ( color palette mod in
photoshop), you can make alot of pages with just 1 meg.

The best I have done so far was 22 pages and about 2 or 3 pics on each in
1.25 megs.

(I take it you must know I do this for a living :) )
Mark

99 CC V8 4x4 SLT+ VVRROOOOMM VVRROOOOMM