Re: RE: E-way R/T spank

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 09:31:01 EST

In a message dated 3/31/99 9:17:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
james.densteadt@eds.com writes:

<< Who races to 110? I've got a 97 vette that would love to meet you at 110
if
 you're looking for a highway race. You don't actually consider that a
 spank, do you?

Um, what mph do you run in the quarter mile? So since I had him beat from 30
to atleast 105 then yes I consider that a spank. We didnt START racing at
110. I had him beat to 110. Maybe you missed that part.
Buddy, maybe Im in a bad mood this morning, but yes, I consider that a spank.
I havent met an RT I couldnt beat. Atleast naturally aspirated. Sure, Ill
give your vette a go. Freeway or not, If Im even close to you then to bad for
you. A vette that cant beat a truck real bad should have never gotten on the
road to begin with.
Eric