Re: What's a spank?, was: My truck will do anything! -Reply -Reply

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 21:05:08 EST

Where I race (Lindbergh in SoCo St.Louis) its pretty much a race until it's
obvious who's won. If I always took to the the 1/4 mile max, I'd be running
her up ton 91 in a 35.....not smart. I usually race until someone is dropping
back pretty good. Equal cars, like when I race a similarly modified Rustang,
or a Cobra, we take it FAST, and when we're still tied at like 90, it's who
ever had the guts (or is stupid enough) to keep going....first one off the gas
looses.
Later

--
95 318 2WD Sport