Re: Re: Re: Canadian R/T top speed

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 23:46:02 EST

No its not. I have spent some time there and it just simply cuts out the
gas. That is NOT good. DO NOT drive with the rev limiter on. Back off
it. On Porches the speed limiter used to work the same way. Then they
got them all burning up on the autobahn. So, they changed it to a system
like you describe. You can hear it getting lean in the truck. Its simply
cutting gas out. It doesnt cut it all, like some chevys used to, but it
backs it way off and you can run it real lean.

Bill